{blah, blah, bile, cynicism, blah } spacer
spacer
spacer

People
dr. atomicus
big gulp
invisible pete
kevenger
lord sweetness
machine
the MC
mr. jones
mrs. jones
repletion
the reverend
roy
shaft
shirley
that girl
velveteen
inkwell collective

Recent Reading
Magic for Beginners
Anansi Boys
Runaways
Dead Witch Walking


powered by blogger

{Friday, December 02, 2005}

 
Reason No. 512 why I'm a horrible person.

So, the funeral for my co-worker was today, and it was hard, and it sucked. That's not why I'm a horrible person. I am a horrible person because I spent the week being disgusted with the new girl, who has worked here for less than a calendar year (and has spent 1/3 of that time out "sick"). This new, incompetent person has been crying off and on all week about the death of our c0-worker, who she barely knew. She just sits at her desk and cries, and I think she's stupid and doesn't deserve to spend all that time crying over someone she pretty much just met. And that concludes my essay about why I'm going to hell.

The best thing that happened here all week is the new Raveonettes' Christmas carol they play on the Muzak.

posted by der kommissar 3:21 PM

Comments: Post a Comment
spacer