{blah, blah, bile, cynicism, blah } spacer
spacer
spacer

People
dr. atomicus
big gulp
invisible pete
kevenger
lord sweetness
machine
the MC
mr. jones
mrs. jones
repletion
the reverend
roy
shaft
shirley
that girl
velveteen
inkwell collective

Recent Reading
Magic for Beginners
Anansi Boys
Runaways
Dead Witch Walking


powered by blogger

{Tuesday, April 18, 2006}

 
You know how I know you're gay?

I think I'm being brainwashed into liking Coldplay. Not that I hate them, really, but I don't necessarily care much about them. However, since they've recently been added to the rotation on the work radio, they're sounding mighty good in comparison to some of the other crap they're playing. I'd really love it if I didn't have to hear Maroon 5 ever again, but it seems unlikely.

In other news, I got another internet relay phone call today, and the operator actually addressed me directly. I didn't even have to get mean like our friend Shaft does. Unfortunately, the caller lost their internet connection so I didn't get to help perpetrate any credit card fraud. Perhaps another time, though...

posted by der kommissar 3:55 PM

Comments: Post a Comment
spacer