{blah, blah, bile, cynicism, blah } spacer
spacer
spacer

People
dr. atomicus
big gulp
invisible pete
kevenger
lord sweetness
machine
the MC
mr. jones
mrs. jones
repletion
the reverend
roy
shaft
shirley
that girl
velveteen
inkwell collective

Recent Reading
Magic for Beginners
Anansi Boys
Runaways
Dead Witch Walking


powered by blogger

{Tuesday, January 09, 2007}

 
It's not my birthday/It's not today

Except, it totally is! And I didn't bring anyone any damn birthday treats.

So, I've been goaded into updating, because of some party or something. Many of you have gotten invites, but if there's any confusion, here's the info:

My party is at my house. If you don't know where I live, or who to ask for directions, then you're probably not invited. It is at...some time. I forget. In the evening, on Saturday, January 13. We'll have some food and some booze, but if there are special requests, either let me know or bring your own. Be prepared to share.

I fully intended to have a snazzy reproduction of the invite Shirley made, but I didn't remind him to get me the file. Perhaps in a future edit, it will be displayed below.

posted by der kommissar 3:01 PM

Comments: Post a Comment
spacer